Ask any manufacturer and they will confirm it: bringing safe products to the market is priority number one. Selling them around the world is just as important. A solid foundation for selling safe and compliant products globally starts with DEKRA. Our long history and track record in testing electrical and electronic products for safety, EMC and performance as well as our expertise in smart and wireless technologies allows you to do so. In addition, our team of global market access experts knows exactly what is needed to ensure open doors to international markets. Let us know what your export ambitions are and we will create a tailored roadmap.
Working with DEKRA gives you the certainty you need to sell your products globally. We test against the latest applicable standards, such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA and muchmore, such as test programs requested by the industry: among others EV Ready, CHAdeMO, SEMI and marine testing programs. Finishing a test program succesfully can lead to the issuing of one of our highly valued and well-recognized statements, such as a DEKRA CB report, Type Test Certificate, a DEKRA Test Report, a DEKRA Inspection of Test Report and/or a DEKRA Attestation of Conformity.
For manufacturers who wish to complement their continuous efforts to supply safe products, DEKRA offers certification according to international schemes, such as KEMA-KEUR, ENEC, MET, QPS and many more.
Among others, we test and certify the following products:
• Machinery (robotic equipment, industrial applications, production machinery, etc.)
• Professional electronic products (UPS systems, controllers, power supplies, sensors, etc.)
• Laboratory equipment
• Lighting products
• Household appliances (commercial and non-commercial small and large kitchen appliances, whitegoods, etc. )
• Electrical medical products (recognized by Personal Connected Healthcare Alliance Continua)
• Telecom, AV and IT equipment (routers, communications modules, amplifiers, computers, (3D) printers, etc.)
• Traffic & control (charging stations, traffic management systems, traffic lights, payment systems, security applications, smart sensoring, etc.)